Good for your bottom line.
Good for the planet.
More and more businesses, organizations, and government entities are going solar for the financial reasons, but also because it makes sense for the environment. When a business or organization goes solar you’re telling your customers you care about the Earth today and for our children’s tomorrow. This gives your customers another reason to do business with you.
Now that the solar industry has such momentum, this is truly the energy of the future. Don’t believe it? Commercial solar installations have increased by 487% in the past five years alone!
Good sense saves dollars
Going solar with your business or organization is a no-brainer financially. A solar investment will beat any other investment you can make in your business. Each installation is unique, but the minute your system is on line it is reducing your electric bill, basically generating income in the form of those saved dollars. With the government tax incentives and available depreciation options, there aren’t any investments you can make quite like solar. Plus, the money you save on your electric bill will be available to put back into other areas of your business.
SOLAR FOR YOUR BUSINESS WILL:
- Hedge against the continued rise in electric bills
- Stabilize your costs
- Allow you to avoid peak rates with solar + storage
- Lower the price of electricity you do use, by reducing peak demand
- Increase the value of your property
- Create goodwill amongst your customers
- Require little or no maintenance
- Lower the carbon footprint of your business
- Help this country toward energy independence